- Unique Parcel of Land Circa 0.25 Acres
- Substantial Timber Shelter/Shed
- Metered Electricity & Mains Water Supplied
- Western Outskirts Of City
- Accessed Via Cat 12 Public Highway (Not Suitable For Vehicular Access)
- Near B3212 Dunsford Road
- Near A30 Devon Expressway
- A Rare Opportunity Indeed
A secluded parcel of land extending to approximately 0.25 acres, sloping with two level terraces within a small deciduous wood just off Hambeer Lane. Accessed through large wrought iron gates off an un-surfaced green lane (unsuitable for vehicular access) and taking in open views across the surrounding countryside to the South West this wonderful site will make a fabulous folly for anyone with a creative outlook seeking to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life while still enjoying the benefits of running water and metered electricity.
There is a generous shed/shelter on the land which extends to approximately 20sq meters. Robustly built with power and lighting this would make a excellent studio or hobbies space with the added benefit of land with which to grow vegetables and various other plants under the correct management.
NOTE: The land and shed are not offered with residential status.