- Handsome Double Fronted Terraced Cottage
- 4 Bedrooms
- Large Sitting/Dining Room
- Large Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Large Conservatory To Full Width Of House
- Lovely Lawned Rear Gardens
- Superb Workshop With Roof Terrace For BBQ's
- Direct Gated Access To Countryside Walks
- Driveway Parking For One Car
- Very Large Full Height Boarded Attic
A delightful double fronted terraced cottage, beautifully presented with light and airy accommodation throughout with a remarkable full height boarded attic space with 4 Velux windows ripe for conversion if required.
The large kitchen/dining room is ideal for family gatherings while the full width conservatory which overlooks the lawned gardens provides further practical reception space in addition to a utility area.
The owners have also created a rare paved off-road parking space adjoining Mansfield Terrace, accessed from the rear garden along a newly paved path. The rear garden enjoys a large workshop to the head, with a spacious roof terrace above ideal for summer BBQ’s which leads directly onto the old Exmouth to Budleigh railway path, excellent to dog walking.
If you are seeking a spacious home of character with access to facilities and transport links on the doorstep with a pleasant outlook and in a great location, then contact us today to arrange your viewing.