- Substantial 4 Bed Link-Detached House
- Enviable Position Overlooking Farmland
- Dual Aspect Principle Bedroom With En-Suite Shower/WC
- Large Dual Aspect Sitting Room & Separate Dining Room
- Large P-Shape Conservatory
- Family Bathroom & Separate Ground Floor WC
- Generous Mature Gardens With Plot Approaching 0.18 Acres
- Driveway Parking & Attached Garage
- Potential For Extension (subject to consent)
- No Onward Chain
This beautifully situated home lies on the rural outskirts of Exmouth in East Devon and boasts four bedrooms including a principal bedroom with en-suite taking in glorious views across farmland to the rear. The accommodation is well presented throughout but would benefit from some updating now. There have clearly been enhancements over the years which include the addition of a significant P-Shaped Conservatory which takes in a wonderful outlook across the mature private gardens to the rear. The conservatory itself provides an excellent space for entertaining in addition to the already large dual aspect sitting room. The kitchen benefits from an extensive range of fitted units and appliances and leads directly to the dining room which also overlooks the rear gardens.
The generous driveway parking to the front leads to a tall, attached garage with power and light in addition to plenty of eaves storage above and a pedestrian gate to the rear garden. The plot at Summerhill is quite sizable and we feel this might appeal to those seeking to extend further (subject to consent) within a pleasant setting and gardens that afford a wonderful degree of privacy.
NOTE: The present owners have informed us that a culvert to manage 'run-off' runs beneath part of the rear garden from the neighbouring property. The outlet of which is found and can be seen across the footpath opposite the house.