- Exceptional Bespoke 7 Bed 3 Bath Detached Home
- Outstanding Frontline Views Across National Trust Land To Exe Estuary
- 3 Reception Rooms Plus Annex Potential
- Accommodation In Excess Of 4000 sq ft
- Principal Bedroom Suite With Private Terrace
- Detached Indoor Swimming Pool
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Generous Lawned Gardens Plus Patio Terrace With Views
- Ample Driveway Parking & Double Garage With Studio Above
- No Onward Chain
This stunning 7 double bedroom home occupies a truly elite position overlooking national trust land to the River Exe Estuary beyond.
Approached through a gated entrance with ample parking to the front, leading to an attached double garage with studio bedroom and WC above.
The accommodation, which is largely arranged around a fine central oak staircase is highly versatile, allowing for a variety of layouts to include annexed accommodation for additional family members, or income potential from holiday letting (subject to consent) while retaining the independence of the main property.
The theme throughout is very much about taking in the location and privileged views with the principal bedroom suite enjoying a breathtaking vista through large patio doors across a significant private 2nd floor terrace in addition to the 4 piece en-suite bathroom.
The primary reception room features a lofty vaulted ceiling with full height windows taking in the surroundings, while the large kitchen/dining room leads onto a generous raised terrace overlooking the lawned gardens, swimming pool and fields beyond to the estuary.
The gardens are largely laid to lawn and enjoy a great deal of sun throughout the day offering a sanctuary for those seeking space to entertain with some pretty unique views.
NOTE: Video Tour available by request
Council Tax Bands:
Oriel House - F
Annex - A