- Exceptional Penthouse Style Top Floor Apartment
- Distant Views To The South Devon Coastline
- Fitted Open Plan Kitchen (with Bosch appliances) Dining & Living Room
- High Specification Finishes With Underfloor Heating Throughout
- Superb Principal Suite With Tall Windows, Views & Shower Room/WC
- Oak Engineered Flooring & Porcelanosa Tiles
- Stylish Exposed Brick Communal Areas With Lift To All Floors
- Secure Gated Resident Parking
- Communal Garden Space Plus Bike Store
- Remainder Of 10 Year Warranty
This outstanding development of high-end modern apartments was finished within the last couple of years. They are the result of an ambitious scheme by the developers to retain the stately presence of an existing Victorian villa combined with a modern apartment extension to the rear. The result is the creation of 12 truly exceptional apartments, well placed within the historical street scene and all finished to exacting standards throughout.
No.11 occupies possibly one of the most desirable positions within the building enjoying a prime outlook from its lofty position on the top floor and the east, south and westerly outlook which tracks the sun throughout the day.
The distant views across the area to the south Devon coastline and tall, vaulted ceilings all combine create a true sense of exclusivity and seclusion.
Tenure & Rates:
Remainder of 999 year lease from 1st January 2020
Council Tax Band - D