- Exceptional Detached Family Home
- 1.1 Acres Of Gardens With Potential *
- Coastal & Country Views From The Grounds
- 4 Double Bedrooms (Master En-Suite)
- 4 Reception Rooms Plus Modern Conservatory
- 4 Bath/Shower Rooms
- Vast Modern Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Extensive Modern uPVC DG / Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Double Garage With WC & Large Driveway With Ample Parking & Additional Workshop
- No Onward Chain
Three Oaks is a fine home of great stature with a commanding architectural aesthetic. A large family home ideal for those seeking to lose themselves within their own established grounds while retaining access to the facilities of both larger coastal towns and country villages.
Arriving through the gated entrance you will find an abundance of parking, a large double garage and even a further workshop. All nestling behind mature front gardens.
Arranged over two floors with handsome features including; a fine reception hall with galleried landing above and parquet flooring., large imposing timber fire-surrounds., tall ceilings, picture rails and large windows overlooking the extensive and varied gardens.
The present owner has taken great care of the property with improvements including a vast fitted kitchen/breakfast room which will surely become the hub of the home for any new owner.
To the rear are the formal lawned gardens with a variety of mature trees, flower beds, potting sheds and a handsome double glazed greenhouse. Patio areas with pergolas provide discreet dining venues and towards the head of the formal garden, though a natural archway is a further area of level lawned ground, perfect for games of cricket or lawn tennis.
* The additional land to the rear of the formal lawned gardens is large enough to comfortably accommodated an additional dwelling. However, this would be subject to all necessary planning approvals being granted. No planing currently exists and we would advise that interested parties make their own investigations as to such suitability.