Malt Field Lympstone, Exmouth £630,000
- Stunning Well Presented Five Double Bedroom Home
- Family Bathroom Plus Two Large En-Suite Shower Rooms
- Private Southerly Facing Gardens With Swimming Pool
- Two Large Reception Rooms.
- Double Garage & Off Road Parking
- Large Open Plan Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Lovely Conservatory/Family Room Overlooking The Garden
- Highly Sought After Village Location
- Small Select Development
A fine detached executive family home situated in the desirable village of Lympstone in East Devon on River Exe Estuary. Boasting five double bedrooms, two of which feature both en-suite facilities and dressing areas and two large reception rooms in addition to a roomy fitted kitchen/breakfast room which leads to a charming conservatory overlooking the private rear gardens and pool. Built in 2002 and very much designed with space in mind, from the fine galleried reception hall to the 25' sitting room and roomy kitchen/breakfast room.
Outside is private driveway parking and pleasant front lawns part border by mature shrubs and flower beds with access to the southerly facing rear gardens.
A prominent feature of the rear garden is not only the level of privacy and light enjoyed by the southerly elevation but also the in-ground swimming pool measuring approximately 30' x 14'. Adjoining the house and leading onto the lawn are two large decked areas arrange over two levels which provide ideal sun traps for summer dining and entertaining.
Malt Field is a small select development of similar executive properties lying on the edge of this excellent award wining village. An ideal Devon haven for families and executives alike.
Malt Field Lympstone
Exmouth EX8 5ND
Sale Type: Sold STC
Ref #: 00387