- First Floor Flat With No Onward Chain
- Private Front Patio Gardens & Garden Store To Rear
- Pleasant Tucked Away Location
- Walking Distance Of Town Centre
- Close To Bus Route
- Private External Storage For Bikes Etc
This pleasant first floor flat with own private patio garden to the front and rear storage building and drying area enjoys a tucked away position off Meadow Road on the edge of Budleigh Salterton. A pleasant dual aspect kitchen overlooks the front while the generous double bedroom and rather spacious bathroom with corner bath overlook the rear. In addition there is also a very large attic, accessed by a drop down ladder.
Early Inspection is recommended.
We understand this property may be subject to a section 157 restriction. We are awaiting confirmation.