Critchards Woodbury, Exeter £425,000
- Generous 4 Bed Family Home In Tucked Away Location
- Master Bedroom En-Suite. Modern Family Bathroom.
- Large Sitting/Dining Room With Feature Stone Fireplace
- Generous Sitting/Dining Room Leading To Large Conservatory
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room With Fitted Appliances. GF WC.
- Utility Room Leading To Large Attached Double Garage
- Very Private Low Maintenance Paved Rear Gardens
- Ample Driveway Parking For Several Vehicles
- Excellent Potential To Extend Over Garage (Subject To Consent)
- No Onward Chain
This large four bedroom detached family home comes to the market for the first time since construction over 35 years ago. Occupying a discreet location tucked away off the main close at the head of a private driveway.
From the main reception hall with storage and WC, doors lead off to the generous sitting/dining room with feature stone fireplace and living flame effect gas fire. Twin doors then lead into the large conservatory extension overlooking the low maintenance private rear gardens.
There is a fitted kitchen/breakfast room to the rear with a practical utility room which leads to the large integral double garage which is a rare find indeed with modern property.
On the first floor is a galleried landing with all bedrooms leading off, the family bathroom and of course the master bedroom which boasts a dual aspect has an en-suite shower/WC.
Outside the property is approached across the generous driveway to the double garage, ideal for those with multiple vehicles. An area of lawn to one side leads to a path to the rear garden. There is a further area of drive to the opposite side with a gate to the rear garden.
Here the space is predominantly laid to paving with a raised gravelled patio to the rear of the conservatory and a further patio to one side. Surrounded by mature hedgerows, the rear garden is a haven of privacy.
Exeter EX5 1PE
Sale Type: Under Offer
Ref #: 01053