- 3 Bed Detached Bungalow
- Exceptional Coastal & River Views
- Highly Sought After Location
- Close To Seafront & Coastal Walks
- Some Updating Required
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower/WC
- Large Sitting/Dining Room
- Private Lawned Rear Gardens
- Private Driveway & Large Double Garage
- A Rare Lifestyle Opportunity Offered With No Chain
Occupying a prime position with breathtaking views towards the mouth of the River Otter and out to sea beyond, this detached bungalow offers a rare opportunity to buy into the coastal lifestyle in one of East Devon's most highly regarded regency towns.
The property boasts three good bedrooms including a master with en-suite shower/WC in addition to the family bathroom/WC. A large open plan dual aspect sitting/dining room, approaching 400 square feet, takes in the views towards Otter Head and there is access to a decked terrace to the rear with lawned garden beyond. The kitchen also leads to the terrace overlooking the rear gardens.
The driveway provides parking for at least two cars and leads to a substantial double garage providing more parking and space for a workshop/utility area with direct access to the rear garden. The garage is an excellent area for hobbies and storage too with both power and lighting in place while the modern gas boiler is also located here.
This unique position offers some of the best views in the road and internal viewing is strongly advised.