- Substantial Semi-Detached House With No Chain
- 4 Double Bedrooms (Master En-Suite)
- Three Reception Rooms
- Large Kitchen/Dining Room
- Family Bathroom/WC & Second GF WC
- Wrap Around Gardens To Three Sides
- Large Detached Garage/Workshop
- Additional Carport Parking
- Tremendously Versatile Accommodation
- Attic Space With Former Consent To Convert
This substantial four double bed semi-detached home offers remarkably versatile accommodation throughout. With large bright reception rooms and an ample family size kitchen/breakfast room in addition to a large master en-suite, family bathroom and ground floor WC.
Those seeking room for a large family or even extended family or perhaps a bed and breakfast operation would be well advised to consider the property as the location itself is one of the most convenient and commutable in the area.
Outside the generous gardens wrap around the property to all three sides and offer various decked terraces, lawns and paved areas, ideal for summer entertaining with a large timber shed to one side. Beyond the garden to the rear are two car ports and a larger than average detached garage with power and lighting. There is further scope to create more parking if necessary subject to consent.
NOTE: The property received planning consent in May 2017 under Ref: 17/0731/FUL to convert the large attic into further living accommodation. While this is now expired this does offer an encouraging insight into the likelihood of approval being granted once more.