- Exceptionally Stylish 2 Bed Flat
- Large Private Garage With Power & Water
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room
- Feature Wood Burning Stove
- Useful Attic Room With Staircase
- Additional Residents Parking
- Outstanding Communal Gardens With Sea Views
- 1/7th Share Of Freehold
- Potentially Chain Free
This exceptional first floor flat has undergone a tasteful program of refurbishment providing a light and airy, modern home with two double bedrooms and a dual aspect bay windowed open plan kitchen/living room, boasting a fine wood burning stove and breakfast bar seating. One bedroom has a walk-in style wardrobe which also rather conveniently has plumbing for a washing machine.
A useful attic room can also be accessed by stairs from the private galleried entrance hall.
Outside the flat enjoys the distinct advantage of a large garage which has both power and plumbing supplied, offering a variety of potential uses.
The communal gardens are quite simply stunning. Presenting in a parkland style setting with mature trees and shrubs and a lovely decked patio for resident to enjoy al-fresco dining with distant sea views.