- 2/3 Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Beautiful Converted Building In Private Grounds
- Large Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room
- Modern Shower/WC With Walk-In Shower Enclosure
- Communal Gardens
- Garage In Block & Residents Parking
- Distant Views Across Area To The Sea
- Light And Airy Throughout
- 1/4 Share In Freehold Title
- No Onward Chain
This beautifully presented first floor flat occupies a sunny elevation and enjoys lofty ceilings and well-proportioned and appointed accommodation. The property boasts a generous open-plan style kitchen with both dining and sitting areas. This is in addition to the original sitting room which is presently used as the principle bedroom. Whether you are seeking 2 or 3 bedrooms, this tucked away property enjoys communal garden areas and a generous garage which will be sure to appeal to those seeking character and seclusion without isolation.
Tenure & Rates:
1/4 Share in freehold title. Including 199 year lease from 2019.
Ground Rent: £40 p/a.
Service Charges: Approx £120 pcm but is flexible to the needs of the building.
Gardening works are presently shared between each owner. The appointment of a formal gardener is being discussed.
NOTE: These details have been verbally supplied by the vendors. We have not had sight of any title deeds or documents to verify this information. All parties are advised to obtain independent verification of any details pertinent to their interest in the property.