- Superbly Presented Detached House
- 4 Bedrooms (Principle En-Suite)
- Sitting Room With Patio Doors To Garden
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Separate GF Study
- GF WC & Separate Utility Room
- Family Bathroom/WC
- Low Maintenance Patio Gardens
- Private Driveway Parking & Garage
- Solar Panels With Feed In Tarif To National Grid
An exceptionally well presented and well-planned detached family home. Enjoying practical accommodation with low maintenance patio gardens in this delightful small modern development within easy reach of many local amenities.
The bright and airy accommodation includes a fine fitted kitchen/diner with patio doors to the rear garden and a lovely sitting room with French doors also opening onto the garden with a rather useful adjoining study, ideal for those seeking to 'work from home'
The principle bedroom enjoys a walk-in wardrobe and large en-suite shower room with WC while the remaining bedrooms, all of which can accommodate double beds and include built in wardrobes, share a fresh white bathroom suite.
The property also benefits from privately owned (no third-party ownership) solar panels. These currently provide reduced heating and hot water costs giving a significant energy saving advantage over properties without.
Early inspection is strongly advised.