- Charming 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Generous Triple Aspect Sitting Room
- Spacious Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Study Area
- Beautifully Mature & Well Maintained Private Garden
- Large Garage with Additional Parking
- Shower Room Plus 2 Separate Cloakrooms
- Potenial To To Buy Freehold Title Plus Option To Buy 1st Floor
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Currently Offered With A Complete Onward Chain
A rare opportunity to secure a charming, well-proportioned 2
bedroom ground floor flat retaining many original features.
Built and extended in the 1930’s, this property offers extensive
accommodation to include a 22ft, triple aspect sitting room overlooking the delightful
wrap around gardens.
Both bedrooms also enjoy a double aspect, capturing the
natural light provided from their south-westerly position.
The current owner has created a clever study area off the
kitchen/breakfast room providing an increasingly desirable and versatile space perfect for working from home.
Outside, the property has the addition of a larger than
average garage and ramped access to the current lean to, providing a useful utility
The property is being offered for sale with the potential to purchase the freehold title to the building at an additional cost.
There is also the possibility to buy the *first floor flat at an additional cost. This would create an excellent opportunity for buyers either seeking an additional investment property or even to re-unite the two flats into one house on what is a truly enviable plot in a wonderful location with outstanding views.
*For details of the first floor flat only please contact estate agents David Rhys & Co. of Budleigh Salterton on 01395 444011.