- Outstanding Waterfront Location
- Detached Chalet House With Annexe
- Grounds Approaching 1/5th of an Acre
- 4 Bedrooms Plus 4 Bathrooms (2 En-Suite)
- 4 Reception Rooms All With Waterfront Views
- Double Garage With Independent Annexe Above
- Detached Garden Studio With Estuary Views
- Highly Sought After Location On Private Road
- Offered With No Onward Chain
- Access To Tarka Train Line Into City
Sitting opposite the banks of the River Exe Estuary with uninterrupted views to the South and West across this glorious nature reserve, the sale of The Cygnet and it’s annexe represents a unique opportunity to buy into this exclusive waterfront lifestyle. This significant property enjoys nearly 3000 square feet of accommodation over two floors and is set within grounds approaching 1/5th of an acre.
The predominantly level gardens enjoy the waterfront outlook while large balconies provide additional panoramic views across the estuary to the Powderham Estate in the Southwest and the mouth of the river Exe to the South.
In our opinion River Front enjoys some of the finest waterfront views and inspiring sunsets in East Devon.
The property comes to the market for the first time in nearly 60 years and has been arranged over two floors to provide versatile accommodation with the majority of rooms enjoying the glorious waterfront views. With both ground and first floor bedrooms and an independent annexe located above the double garage with a private entrance and large balcony to the front, this really is an excellent opportunity to buy a home which could suit multi-generational living, home with income potential or the very best of the work from home lifestyle.
Council Tax Bands:
The Cygnet House - F The Annexe - A
Both The Cygnet and The Annexe are held on separate title deeds but will be sold together.