- Substantial 4 Bed Detached Family Home
- Sitting In Mature Gardens Of Over 1/2 An Acre
- Spacious Dual Aspect Sitting Room
- Separate Dining Room
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- GF WC & Utility Room. 1st Floor Family Bathroom/WC
- Principal Bedroom With En-Suite Bath/WC
- Large Integral Garage With Internal Access
- Long Driveway with Carport To One Side
- Outstanding Gardens With Rural Outlook
The Brambles is a fine detached family home, sitting within gardens of over 1/2 an acre and enjoying a truly enchanting sylvan setting.
This is a rare opportunity to buy a home of this size in this sought-after location on the edge of one of East Devon’s most desirable coastal towns.
The present owners have enjoyed The Brambles as a family home for over 30 years benefiting from the well-planned accommodation and sizeable rooms, all of which, it should be noted, enjoy a fine outlook across the gardens. There is a real sense of privacy at The Brambles which will be appreciated by any new neighbours seeking a substantial home with great scope for further extension and improvement if required.
Council Tax Band: G
Energy Performance Rating: F