Cheriswood Avenue, Exmouth
Guide Price £440,000
Garden & Rear View
- Well Presented Detached House
- 3 Double Bedrooms (Principal En-Suite)
- Sitting Room With Feature Fire Place
- Dining Room Plus Separate Conservatory
- Modern Kitchen & Utility Room
- Ground Floor WC Plus First Floor Bathroom
- Rear Garden with Level Lawn
- Single Garage Plus Driveway Parking
- No Onward Chain
This well presented 3 bedroom detached house enjoying an excellent location on this popular development is offered to the market with no onward chain, ready for a rapid completion if required.
Benefitting from a spacious sitting room with feature fireplace and separate dining room beyond, in addition to a light and airy conservatory overlooking the rear level lawned garden. The ground floor also boasts a modern kitchen plus utility room and a ground floor WC.
On the first floor are 3 double bedrooms with the principal including an en-suite shower room with WC as well as a 3 piece family bathroom.
The property has the added advantage of an integral garage plus driveway parking.
Council Tax Band: D
Energy Efficiency Rating: C
We are pleased to recommend Meredith Morgan Taylor, who would be delighted to help no matter which estate agent you finally buy through. For a free initial, no obligation chat please contact us on 01395 271800 to arrange an appointment.
Click to enlarge
Exmouth EX8 4HG