Clarence Road, Exmouth £289,950
- Beautifully Presented Period Home
- 4 Substantial Double Bedrooms Plus Dressing Rm
- Two Generous Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Bathroom/Shower/WC Plus Second Shower/WC
- Private Gated Courtyard
- Thoroughly Refurbished
- Gas CH Throughout & Extensive Sealed Unit DG
- No Onward Chain
- *Falls Within 'Residents Parking' Consultation
This fine period home dating back to the mid 19th century is presented in excellent decorative order throughout and has undergone significant refurbishment and extension works by the previous owners in 2006/7 including a two storey extension to the rear.
The current owners have maintained the house beautifully with fresh clean colour pallets throughout while staying on top of those important details such as gas, electrical and smoke alarm system which have all been serviced and carry the relevant up to date safety certifications.
The well planned accommodation is arranged over three floors with generous proportions, typical of the period including; a handsome sitting/drawing room to the front with tall sash window and a similar dining room to the rear which will happily accommodate 6 to 8 diner guests.
The kitchen /breakfast room to the rear is fitted with a range of modern white cabinets and all appliances will be included in the sale.
From the breakfast area a door leads onto the rear courtyard.
The first floor boasts two lovely double bedrooms with handsome sash windows while the master features a 'walk-through' dressing room which could also serve as a study or even nursery. There are also two independent shower rooms/WCs, one also has an additional bath which service the accommodation well.
On the second floor are two further double bedrooms, one of such a size that would accommodate it's own sitting area, perhaps ideal for occassional letting or teenage children seeking their own space. The next double bedroom to the rear boasts truly outstanding views across the town to the River Exe Estuary and the Haldon Hills beyond.
Outside the property is approached across a small enclosed front courtyard to the front door situated beneath a handsome portico.
To the rear is an enclosed, decked courtyard which faces South and provides an excellent space for summer dining with a gated access ideal for bikes.
* NOTE: The area of Clarence Road falls within the upcoming 2019 'Residents Parking Consultation' and 'could' benefit from the introduction of Residents Parking Permits in the future. For more information please contact East Devon District Council.
Exmouth EX8 1LB
Sale Type: Under Offer
Ref #: 00741